Wednesday, July 20, 2011

the beginning.

Hi. ;D I don't know if anyone is reading this but I really wanted to document my journey. Whether it helps inspire you or it just shows me where I've been once I've reached my destination-- I'm going to do this.

My name is Natasha. I've always had an issue with weight though within the last year, I hit an all time high. I've been back and forth with diets and I've never stuck to them. I finally realized that it's not a diet that I need, it's a change of life. I was recently told that I could possibly have hypertension by my doctor.. at twenty years old. I also feel like there's no way an average twenty year old could feel the way I feel. My legs ache, my body aches in ways that I know is not normal.

In order to make myself a better person, I know I need to be healthier. It's not about being thin, it's not about looking better... but it's about feeling better day to day. I'm going to use this blog to keep track of everything I eat on a day to day basis, the things I'm going through and struggling with, and just general day to day things.

Thanks for reading. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment